Willowfield Lavender Farm is a unique and beautiful backdrop for your big day. Our Gardens can be decorated in any manner based on your personal style and theme. The natural beauty of our 28 acres of land is perfect for your custom wedding.
Rental Pricing - 2019:
Rental of Willowfield Lavender Farm in 2018 includes a period of five days: the set-up of tent rentals, etc., the rehearsal and/or rehearsal dinner the night or two before the wedding/reception, the actual day of the event, and the clean-up and dismantling of the tent rentals, tables, chairs, etc. after the event. The price is fixed at $5500 plus tax with a 25% deposit due upon reservation of your wedding/reception date. The above price is firm in all rentals, whether it is a wedding, a wedding and reception, or reception only. This is due to the need (in most cases) for tent rental set-ups and tear-downs which consume time at the farm that cannot be available for other events. The price is non-negotiable - regardless of the amount of guests or time spent on the property.
Farm Rental Includes:
- The farm is available for weddings, weddings/receptions, and receptions from early June thru early October
- Lavender fields on 6 acres
- 10' x 10' gazebo located in the center of the lavender farm beautifully landscaped with circular stone path bordered with lavender and roses. A popular site for the wedding ceremony and bride and groom’s first dance.
- 'The Woodland Sanctuary' - Our forest setting, lovely for a rustic wedding ceremony set among some hundred-year-old Osage Orange trees...a five-minute walk from the lavender fields.
- Covered Hoop House with porch - 26' x 48' - chandelier, overhead fans, electricity, available for your needs; i.e., small reception, musicians, buffet, etc.
- Two garden pergolas - permanent fixtures. One covered in wisteria vines and one covered in trumpet vines.
- Barn Shop - The small kitchen, groom’s quarters & bathroom facility in the shop are for use during rehearsal dinner/reception.
- Barn Shop covered porch - 14' x 32'
- Farm House - includes kitchen, guest bath, and private bridal chamber for exclusive use for bride, her maids, etc. (Not open to your guests until after the ceremony-and downstairs only)
- Farm House covered porch - 12' x 40' (during the reception only for your guests)
- The Farm House setting consists of four acres of grounds made up of gardens, woodlands, pathways and lawns.
- Ten black wrought-iron round tables (each table can seat 4-6 people)
- Three 10' x 10' pop-up tents and one 8' x 8' pop tent (all are white)
- Eight small black café tables with 15 café chairs - great for staging around dance floor
- Numerous other tables for staging of cake/dessert, buffets etc. including a decorative white wrought-iron table with six matching chairs.
- Fifteen clear glass lanterns for pillar candles.
- 200+ feet of outdoor globe string lighting
- Four gallons of our lavender-blended iced tea for the wedding reception; two gallons for rehearsal dinner if at farm.
- Fresh lavender from the field (when available) for bouquets and boutonnieres
Rental Deposit: The farm rental deposit of 25% is due upon receipt of the signed contract. If the renter cancels the reservation, the deposit is refundable ONLY if the reserved date is filled by another event. Otherwise, the deposit shall be forfeited.
Decor: Decorate the grounds to your own vision. If you can dream it, it can happen here!
Reception: If you’re hoping for a romantic, family style or party atmosphere, you can create that here on our 28-acre property. If you choose to rent a tent(s), it will be placed in an area of the field that gives you a panoramic view of the farm. This area is approximately 50 ft X 100 ft, and there's plenty of space as well for your potential needs: a bar, DJ, band, dance floor. If you don't choose to use a tent, this is a wonderful area to use our ten umbrella-ed tables.
Catering: Willowfield Lavender Farm allows outside catering of your event. All caterers must present a license certificate as well as certificate of liability insurance with Willowfield as an ‘added’ insured (sample in folder).
Farm House: The Farm House first floor, which does include a guest bath, is open to you, your bridal party, and your guests. However, the second floor is restricted to the bridal party only. It is your private area for quiet time, for dressing, and for those special moments before the ceremony. There is the bride’s chamber which is quite spacious for the bride and her maids to gather and change before the wedding. There is also a second smaller changing room available. Your wedding photographer is also allowed access to the second floor.
No Smoking: Willowfield Lavender Farm does not allow smoking anywhere on the premises. If necessary, a smoking station will be provided located an appropriate distance from all buildings, the wedding ceremony, and reception. Thank you for your respect and consideration of our farm and of other guests in attendance.
PLEASE NOTE!!!: The farm does not close our regular hours on your wedding day. If your wedding is scheduled for a Friday or Saturday during our season, the farm will have guests here up to 4 p.m. that day. We recommend you schedule your wedding time no earlier than 5 p.m. to insure that the regular farm visitors have left for the day.